Total Body Photography
What is FotoFinder?
FotoFinder is a computerized mole mapping system that your physician uses to create an accurate set of photos of your moles. The high resolution camera is connected to a computer and transfers all photos directly the doctor's database, giving your doctor the ability to compare your moles with photos from your initial visit and immediately identify new moles or changes to existing moles on your body. An added benefit of FotoFinder is that your doctor can provide a copy of your photos for self-examination at home. All patients, whether first time or returning, can feel safe that any changes or new moles will not be missed.
Who should get mole mapping done?
If any of the following questions apply to you, have your moles checked by your physician:
- Do you have multiple moles (more than 50)?
- Is there a history of skin cancer in your family?
- Did you have melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancer in the past?
- Do you have large moles (more than 6 mm in diameter)?
- Have you noticed any changes in your moles?
- Have you noticed any new moles on your body?
- Did you have severe, blistering sunburns during childhood or adolescence?
- Do you have very light skin?
For more information visit FotoFinder Systems
Schedule Your Appointment TodayBook Mole Mapping